• All aspects of personal care
• Housekeeping services
• Medication administration
• Three hot meals and snacks (with seasonal alterations)
• Personal laundry service
• Daily activities to promote interest in day-to-day living
• Qualified nursing associates
• Dedicated compassionate supervision by our Administrators
• CPR/First Aid trained associates
• Excellent staffing ratio
• Two owners / licensed administrators
• Dedicated Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care
• Approved to offer Home Health and Hospice
• Intensive Assisted Living from early-onset Dementia through "End of Life” care
Royal Haven Assisted Living of Front Royal provides relaxed housing, care and support for senior adults in need of special assistance due to dementia, Alzheimer’s disease, or those requiring hospice care. With personalized client care plans and extensive assistance with Activities of Daily Living (ADLs), this enhanced care facility provides comprehensive services in an intimate, home-style environment.
Offered as part of the Royal Haven experience:
"My mother is one of the most special people in my life, and I wanted to make sure I chose a residence that I knew (with certainty) would meet her needs. She was diagnosed with Dementia a few years ago, and I had to witness her decline. Even with limited capabilites now, I know she's happy."
- Jean Smith
Want to do something special for your loved one?
No thanks! Imagine instead clean, bright, and loving residential care homes providing assisted living in Northern Virginia. As state-licensed facilities, we pride ourselves on meeting the needs of special people.
For seniors in need of long term care in a residential environment, Royal Haven features cozy home-style living, private and semi-rpivate rooms, laundry service, 24/7 assistance, home cooked meals,and medication administration.